Friday, August 12, 2011

Storage Tip- Seciruty Envelope Tape

  We have all seen those D.I.Y.'s on how to make decorative tape from security envelopes, right?  I know I have seen a few this past week.  Really knifty idea. However, none of them tell you how to store your tape.  Frustrating! 
   I have a solution... wax paper.  On one of those days where you sit and watch reruns of (insert name of show here) you can make loads of deco tape.  Just store it on the wax paper.  Then when you find yourself in need of that cute tape, it's on hand and ready to use.  No fuss trying to make tape.  Enjoy this fun little tip.


1 comment:

  1. Now this is awesome, call me a lil slow but i never knew about this tape recycling system...i luv it n the wax paper idea will definatley work, good job!

    ReplyDelete