Sunday, April 10, 2011

29-35 of 365 Owls

I recently aquirred ton of scrapbook supplies.  Love getting new things or new to me things.  So, most of the owls for this week were made from the supplies I got.

Day 29-  O.k. So, this was a kit I bought last week.  However, I couldn't resist. Owl #29 is just the cutest pocket mirror I have seen.


Day 30-  I don't really make ATC's (Artist Trading Cards).   Making Owl #30 was super fun though. I think I will be making more in the future.


Day 31-  One month down, 11 more to go.  Owl #31 is just a note to say HI!


Day 32-  Just a little gift tag.  Owl #32 will go great wit blue  or green wrapping paper.


Day 33-  Found some cool matchbook notepads.  Thought why spend 3 or 4 dollars to buy just one?  When I can make about 9 for the same price.  Owl #33 is a matchbook notepad.  With tear away pages.


Day 34-  The hubby was yet again my inspiration.  Drew an owl on gimp.  Then copied and pasted it several times to make this super fierce face.  Owl #34 is an owl collage of sorts.


Day 35-  Who doesn't love shrink paper?  Made this tiny little owl from some shrink paper I had lying around the house.  However, once I made the fella I had no idea what do do with him.  Hubby's idea... Make Owl #35 a key chain.  There you have it.

2 comments:

  1. wow these are super, i especially love the mirroe and the key chain is so cute, well you know they all are...great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops that was mirror, lol

    ReplyDelete