Monday, March 21, 2011

8-14 of 365 Owls

Day 8-   My husband always gives me great ideas.  Half of the owls for this week came from him.  Beginning with this owl.  I'm so Hoot. O.k. So, its an inside joke with me and the hubby. Can anyone guess the DJ Khaled reference? No, it's from one of his songs, the actual line is "I'm so hood."  Gansta Owl is Owl #8.


Day 9-  Buttons, buttons, I love buttons! I got a crafting magazine a couple weeks ago that came with a kit to make buttons. Just attach the fabric and push the back in, super simple.  Giving me a great idea. Cross stitched a tiny owl and voula! Owl #9 on a button! Cute as a button! Sorry lame joke.


Day 10-  Time to play dress up... why yes... I believe so.  Woohoo!  Who wants a swashbuckling owl eye patch? Me and me boy do. O.k. I am just on a roll with these lame little jokes.  It's alright though because I have Owl #10.  Apologies my model is very active!


Day 11-  Happy St. Patricks Day! I made a blank card today. Can you say green crazy? Perhaps I might have gone a bit overboard with all the green.  Just couldn't help myself. Hoot hoot!  Owl #11 has clovers on the brains and eyes!



Day 12-  Literally did this owl last minute.  At around 11 o'clock I jump up like the crazy person.  How could I forget?  Neither here nor there.  He will make for a lovely postcard.  Owl #12 was made with some cardstock and sharpies a plenty.


Day 13-  I know I used this fabric already once this week.  However, I just couldn't resist.  I had to make a cute owl clutch.   I have to say I love it.  This will be my hurry and go purse.  I think I will make more of these.  Owl #13!


Day 14-  Diaper drawings.... Oh My!  Thought it would be cute if an owl went mobile.  And it has! Presenting Owl #14.... on a Diaper!

2 comments:

  1. They are all great as always...the button is so very professional but than what isn't that you do..the Diaper a Classic =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, the diaper is so cute! And I love your Gangsta Owl...Gotta love Khaled!

    ReplyDelete